Earn College Credits in High School!
High school juniors and seniors can get a head start on college with online courses from Taylor University!
Things to Know:
• Be 16 to 19 years old; age is the only admission criteria.
• Enroll in a course any time (literally – any time!).
• Begin the course within 2 business days of enrolling.
• Complete within 4 months at your own pace.
• Access your course in Blackboard, our online learning platform.
• Receive one-on-one attention from a credentialed professor.
• Click Enroll Now.
• Enter payment information.
• Enter HS2016-17 (or a code from an advertisement) in the Promotional Code box on the payment page.
• Order your textbooks.
Tuition for high school students is $200/hr (normally $400/hr). 24 credit hours may be taken at this discounted rate. The discount does not apply to professional writing courses taken in conjunction with the Jerry Jenkins Writers Guild. Taylor is fully accredited. That means all of our courses are transferable to any other institution.
See what online courses other high school students are recommending. And, contact our High School Advisor, Noelle Brennan, with any questions!
High School Advisor